Advil Liqui-Gels Minis Ibuprofen Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer Capsules, 200mg
- PAIN RELIEF AT LIQUID SPEED: Advil Liqui-Gels Minis provide fast pain relief for headaches, back pain, and muscle pain.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33% smaller than Advil Liqui-Gels, making them easier to swallow while delivering the same powerful pain relief.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: For over 30 years, when taken as directed, Advil is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
- PAIN RELIEF: Advil is the world’s #1 selling OTC pain reliever providing safe and effective pain relief for over 30 years.
Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are perfect for those looking for an easy-to-swallow liquid-filled capsule that provides powerful pain relief. Powered by the same proven active ingredient as Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33% smaller, making them easier to swallow without compromising their effectiveness. Whether you suffer from headaches, back pain, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, minor arthritis, and pains associated with the common cold Advil Liqui-Gels Minis delivers fast, powerful pain relief for your tough pain in an easier to swallow size. If you’re looking for fast acting pain relief, in an easy to swallow size, add Advil Liqui-Gels Minis to your shopping cart today.
The medicine in Advil is the number one doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the #1-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications. Whether you have muscle aches, headaches, back pain, or a fever, the smaller, easier-to-take Liqui-Gels Minis will deliver long- lasting pain relief. Get a head start on quick and effective pain relief by adding Advil Liqui-Gels Minis to your shopping cart.
Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used.
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
©2017 Pfizer Inc.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
- you are taking a diuretic.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this beneyt of aspirin
- taking any other drug
When using this product: take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
Temporarily reduces fever.