Children's TYLENOL Pain + Fever Chewable Tablets Grape
SKU 2048387/ 30045051824
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Skin reddening
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat
- Temporarily reduces fever