Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test, Predictor Kit
- 4 Best days to get pregnant
- More opportunities to get pregnant
- Can adapt every time you test
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test typically identifies 4 or more fertile days leading up to, and including the day of ovulation, at least twice as many as any other ovulation test.(2) The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: it is the only ovulation test that not only detects the rise in luteinizing hormone (LH), but also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Your partner's sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, so you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation.
- Easy to read, digital 'smiley face' results. Constant smiley for 2 days after peak fertility is identified.
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant(2) - at least 2 more days than any other test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand(1)
- 10 Clearblue Ovulation Test Sticks included
- Is over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Made in China
Five important points:
- Peak fertility (non-flashing `smiley¿ face) is displayed constantly for two days after it first appears. You do not need to conduct another test during this time.
- Every woman¿s cycles are unique, so the number of fertile days you see are personal to you.
- If you started testing on the right day and you see more than 9 High Fertility days, you may wish to stop testing as it¿s unlikely that you will see Peak Fertility this cycle.
- Only test once a day until you see High Fertility. You must use the urine after your longest sleep for reliable results.
- Do not remove the batteries from the holder. You will not be able to use it again after removing batteries. Read complete instructions before use.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs.
Keep out of the reach of children. This device is for home use. Do not reuse the test sticks.
Store at 36 degrees - 86 degrees F (2 degrees - 30 degrees C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only ovulation test that detects the rise in 2 fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone (LH), before ovulation. Have intercourse on High and Peak fertility days to maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally.