Country Life Maxi-Skin Collagen + C&A Powder
Country Life - Tri-Layer Maxi-SKin Collagen + C&A Flavorless - 2.74 oz.
A Potent Formula to Preserve Your Body’s Largest Organ: Skin
Your skin is responsible for so many things. It protects internal organs from injury, helps in regulating body temperature, and prevents dehydration, so you should take care of it as such. As you age, your body’s collagen levels tend to drop due to oxidative damage and slowed collagen synthesis, which leads to poor wound healing, signs of aging, and dull, wrinkly skin. Luckily for you, a skin-friendly supplement like the Country Life Tri-Layer Maxi-Skin Collagen powder can prove beneficial.
- Gives you healthier & supple skin
- Improves skin tone and helps in preventing age spots
- Helps in reducing wrinkles & under-eye dryness
- Supports the body’s wound healing process
- Supports healthy epidermal tissue regeneration
- Anti-oxidants eliminate free-roaming radicals that break down collagen
- Consult with a physician before consuming if you are nursing or pregnant
- Made with natural skin-friendly ingredients
- Contains collagen, vitamin C & vitamin A
- Take one scoop of powder with a drink daily
- Flavorless powder
- Free from allergens, gluten, yeast, dairy, soy & wheat
- No sugar, preservatives or artificial additives
Experience Beautiful and Healthy Skin from the Inside Out
While skincare products and cosmetics make changes on the surface, this formula will aid in improving skin health from the inside-out. Collagen breakdown and oxidative damage is a major reason for aged skin, and issues like these can only be addressed from the inside. Country Life Tri-Layer Maxi-Skin helps in retaining better collagen levels so you experience youthful and supple skin once again.
Adults mix one (1) scoop (2.6 g) with your favorite cold beverage. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
|Country Life Tri-Layer Maxi-SKin Collagen + C&A - 2.74 oz.|
|Other Ingredients: Silica.|
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.