Midol Complete Pain Reliever/Diuretic/Antihistamine Gelcaps 24.0 ea
Does PMS discomfort mean more to you than just aches and pains? When you define the signs of PMS, do you come up with an overwhelming mess of PMS symptoms that plague your body before and during your menstrual cycle? Midol Complete can help relieve your uncomfortable, even painful, period symptoms such as cramps, bloating, and fatigue. With its combination of powerful ingredients, Midol tackles all the common premenstrual syndrome woes. Plus, it can be used by teens 12 years and older. Midol Complete contains maximum strength acetaminophen to relieve pain, caffeine to help reduce bloating, and fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate, an antihistamine to help alleviate water retention. Choose Midol Complete when you need a PMS treatment for more than just period pain. Midol Complete gelcaps can treat your period symptoms, such as: menstrual cramps, backache, muscle aches, headache, bloating, water-weight gain, and fatigue… because you deserve it!
PROVIDES LONG-LASTING PMS RELIEF: Choose Midol Complete in easy-to-take gelcap form for relief of menstrual period symptoms like cramps, muscle aches, headache, bloating, water-weight gain, backache, and fatigue.
EXCLUSIVE COMBINATION OF INGREDIENTS: Offers an extra strength formula that contains acetaminophen (a pain reliever), as well as caffeine (a diuretic) and an antihistamine to fight fatigue and bloating.
FOR TEENS AND ADULTS: Midol Complete is recommended for use by adults and children 12 years and older. This means that that teens can take Midol Complete gelcaps for relief of premenstrual cramps and other period symptoms, too.
EXTRA STRENGTH FORMULA: Midol Complete caps contain 500 mg of acetaminophen, 60 mg of caffeine, and 15 mg of pyrilamine maleate. Plus, Midol Complete is aspirin-free.
SAY GOODBYE TO WATER RETENTION: Bloating and water-weight gain are no match for Midol's caffeine (diuretic) and antihistamine ingredients.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 gelcaps with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 6 gelcaps per day.
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Uses for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- muscle ache